Friday, December 21, 2012

His Promise – Collaboration with Starr Poetress


                              Image Provided by Google

 
I look to the heavens above in prayer
As I felt in heart, all hope was lost
The sadness that consumed me
Brought me falling to my knees
Pleading for a sign of grace
Searching - listening for a clue
As a voice came to answer

 He said, “Look to your sisters”
They love you unconditionally
When all hope seems gone,
they will give you a hand
Transfer their strength to you,
whether you need it temporary
or need it for eternity

Astonished by the voice
I wonder in if it is a dream
A delusion of the mind
Of an angelic response,
to appease the ache within
Asking in search for answers,
for the reasons to such adversity
In return I hear the voice anew…

I place each one in your life to help you,
in love, loss, happiness, and in strife
So next time you have doubts,
like today, drop to your knees
Giving me a shout up above,
as I know sometimes it seems hopeless
A feeling that should never exist
I have placed each person in your life,
in purpose to teach lessons to guide you happily
Though some may hurt physical or emotionally,
they will make you stronger, wiser to cause
That my daughter, my child I promise thee...

I know now, I am not alone as I take heed
To the knowledge and love bestowed,
within the message to the answer
Knowing that with every tribulation
I grow stronger, more compassionate
To the pleas and cries of another
Gifted by the grace of enlightenment
In a world where madness and mayhem,
rule the days and nights in utter chaos
Only love is the solution to salvation
A most prized treasure to accomplish
As in my essence I emerge into light

Copyright © 12/2012 Lucy Martins/ Starr Poetress aka JRC

All poetry by Lucy Martins/ Starr Poetress aka JRC are copyright protected by International Copyright Law, the use without written permission is illegal. All Rights Reserved ©

No comments: